Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Vapour Organic Beauty Will Have Your Skin Red Carpet Ready



The recipient of Allure's Best of Beauty 2013 Award, Vapour Atmosphere Luminous Foundation sets a new standard for foundation. Vapour Organic Beauty will have you skin looking red carpet ready within minutes! My first day wearing a combination of Vapour Stratus Instant Skin Perfector, Atmosphere Luminous Foundation and Illusionist Perfecting Concealer, my skin had a dewy appearance and I received not one, but three compliments from complete strangers about how luminous my skin looked. I could only attribute it to Vapour's 100% natural ingredients.

Vapour's Stratus Instant Skin Perfector is a translucent primer, which erases pores, primes the skin for foundation and concealer, moisturizes, contains antioxidants and essential fatty acids. All products were warmed on my hand and applied to my face with my fingers, for a better application. Each products is extremely easy to apply, smells of Frankincense upon application, has a creamy consistency and blends seamlessly with my skin. This is saying a lot, as finding shades for my yellow undertone can be difficult. The Atmosphere Luminous Foundation leaves a radiant natural finish that is not artificial. Due to it's creamy consistency, it is perfect for dry, mature skin and during cooler months. Oily skin gals will love that it doesn't feel heavy or sink into pores, a look no one wants. My skin felt like it could breathe. I would love to see a fragrance free option for those with allergies.

I found it best to apply the foundation, then spot treat last with the concealer. I will be trying their blush and a lighter shade of concealer next to highlight. Women of Color will love the variety of shades available, I feel like they really nailed it with the shades available! Thank you Vapour!

Left to Right: Skin Perfector (903), Foundation (135), Concealer (035)

Top: Concealer (035) & Bottom: Foundation (135)
My face is darker then my wrist =)


Products provided by Vapour. This review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment