- Clinically proven to restore clarity and even skin tone by reducing the appearance of sun spots and age spots by 33% in 1 week.
- Helping prevent the development of new pigmentation.
- Hydroquinone fades existing dark spots, age spots and freckles.
- Hexapeptide-2, an advanced skin lightening peptide, complements the results of Hydroquinone and prevents future damage/scarring by helping prohibit pigment formation.
- Glycolic Acid exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, helping the active ingredient penetrate more quickly for faster results.
A normal side effect of using Glycolic Acid on a daily basis is dehydrated skin. My skin felt a little dehydrated (but far less then other lighening gels/serums), I suggest layering on moisturizer after applying this serum. Allow the serum to absorb1-2 minutes first. After moisturizer apply your SPF 30 to protect your skin and prevent skin from further darker pigmentation from occurring. SPF 30+ is a necessary for lightning to occur and prevent darkening from reoccurring. I will continue to use this product to even my skin tone and look forward to even better results. TIP: Use with Clarisonic for even better results! This will allow better penetration of the active ingredients like Glycolic acid and Hydroquinone. Murad delivers with another fantastic product!
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone (2.0%)
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Nonoxynol-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rice Amino Acids, Lysine Lauroyl Methionate, Zinc Aspartate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Chitosan PCA, Allantoin, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA
Available at Murad.com
Product provided by Murad. This review is my honest opinion.