Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Review: Control Corrective Salicylic Wash The Answer for Acne



I have been using this cleanser for only 3 days and the texture of my skin is already smoother, softer, and my blemishes are shrinking.  I have not had any new blemishes!  These are great results for my skin.  I am ecstatic with these results!  

"Sweep away dead skin cell build-up so blackheads and whiteheads don't stand a chance. By dissolving sticky pore-clogging oils and cellular debris, exfoliating Salicylic Wash creamy gel helps reduce congestion and improve skin texture on the face, back, shoulders and arms."-Control Corrective


The cleanser is a gentle soft pearl solution, is not overstimulating, does not smell like harsh chemicals, does not irritate my skin and a little product goes a long way.  2% Salicylic Acid dissolves dead skin cells and pore clogging oils, preventing clogged pores.  Aloe Vera Juice and Chamomile calm irritated skin.  The cleanser feels silky on my skin,  leaves my skin feeling extremely clean, without stripping my skin of moisture.  After cleansing my skin feels great, not tight, but comfortable.  This cleanser delivers on all its claims, I am sold.  I Love it!  Recommended for normal, combination, oily and acne-prone skin types.

$24
6.7 oz.
5/5 Available at Meridian Day Spa (310) 601-7633

No comments:

Post a Comment