Friday, September 2, 2011

Review: Ole Henriksen Blemish Attack Mask


I was extremely excited to try Ole Henriksen products, because every time I see a photo of the man, his complexion is beaming! His skincare products have a great reputation.

The product I tried is the Blemish Attack Mask. The product claims, "A purifying and anti-inflammatory mask that minimizes breakouts and absorbs excess oil." This mask is great for oily skin and acne conditions. My skin falls under both categories and has had amazing results from this product. The mask smells like kaolin clay and essential oils.  I applied the mask generously and left it on for 30 minutes. Upon application, my skin felt a slight tingle.  After rinsing the mask, my skin did not feel tight, but comfortable. My skin was calm and any irritation I previously had was gone. I also slept with this mask on, waking up to hydrated, calm, repaired, and clean skin!

My skin looks revitalized, my clogged pores shrunk over night and were easier to extract. The mask contains kaolin, bentonite clay, .5% salicylic acid, zinc, copper (calms redness, supports collagen production), rosemary, juniper, and eucalyptus essential oils ( 3 great astringents.) These ingredients are fantastic for inflamed acne. Use during a facial or twice a week. Red skin or swelling will calm down with this mask. I look forward to trying more Ole Henriksen products!

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.50% Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Montmorillonite, Stearic Acid, Aspalathus Linearis (Red Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Rosemary Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Copper Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Lactic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Potassium Hydroxide, Gluconolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.

$32
1.7oz.
Available at Sephora.com
5/5

Product provided by Ole Henriksen.  All reviews are my honest opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment