Friday, September 2, 2011

Review: PCA Skin Smoothing Toner


This is a strong toner! A toner should remove cleanser residue and return skin back to its pH level. I love PCS Skin products but this product is just not for me. PCA claims, "A high-concentration AHA solution formulated to refine pores and remove superficial dead skin cells, leaving the skin smooth and clear. Appropriate for normal to oily skin ". My skin became irritated and blotchy upon applying this toner. It did not help with my congested skin, but it did remove excess makeup and cleanser residue. My skin felt tight, not exactly back to its pH level. The combination of lactic acid and citric acid is too harsh on my skin.  This toner strips the skin and I would not recommend it.

Ingredients: Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

$24
7 oz.
Available at lovelyskin.com
0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment