1) Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel for hair (must be clear, dyes are drying & irritating).
2) Pure Aloe Juice for skin & hair. Brand does not matter, just make sure it's 100% aloe. Both are great for natural & curly hair!
3) Bain De Terre All Day Straight Safflower Smoothing Gel. Can be used for curly hair or a blow out. My all time favorite gel, very light, silky, no flakiness, crunchiness, oil, not drying on hair, allows my short curls to pop. There is Amodimethicone in this gel, but I have never experienced clogged pores with this gel.
4) Neostrata Antibacterial Facial Cleanser kills acne bacteria, lightly exfoliates, hydrates (even oily skin needs it), doesn't strip skin, is soothing and fragrance free making it perfect for the most sensitive skin!
5) Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit is the only Neutrogena product I will use. It effectively clear body breakouts, I use this everyday with a exfoliating glove. Don't over use, it will dehydrate skin, the reason why I do not use their other products. You just need a quarter size for back, chest and shoulders.
6) Retin-A Cream 0.05% prescription. I apply every night to face & neck.
7) Clarisonic Cleansing Brush 2x a day. I can't stress this enough.
8) Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation.
9) Alima Pure Mineral Makeup. Absolutely no pore cloggers or irritants.
10) 100% Tea Tree Oil is a great spot treatment, for irritated hair follicles. Avoid eyes and can be diluted with water.
11) Murad Acne Skin Perfecting Lotion has been the only moisturizer I can use without breakouts. For evening hydration or under spf for day if you need extra moisture.
12) Murad Acne Spf 20 moisturizer for Daily use every morning.
Avoid: Silicone, "cones", silica, ALL oils (except tea tree & geranium oil), Neutrogena products.
Refer to the Zero Zits list, which provides a list of pore clogging ingredients. Print it out & carry in your purse if you have to- it can safe you money and future breakouts! Check your current products for their pore clogging capacity, I just found out my blush was causing irritation and clogging.