Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Give your Skin a 3 Day Glow with GlamGlow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask!


A favorite of makeup artists, Glam Glow Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask is popular among many celebrities including Natalie Portman, Ryan Seacrest and Nina Dobrev.



"GLAMGLOW is an amazing rapid gentle exfoliant mud mask. Its mud base is dredged from Southern France, home to glamorous Cannes, St. Tropez and Monaco. Its moisturizing collagen synthesis is for both men and women and it revitalizes the user’s complexion for illuminating, brighter radiant skin instantly. TEAOXI® is GLAMGLOW’s continuous time-release, patent-pending technology. It delivers ‘Super-Squalene’ and ‘EGCG Super-Antioxidants’ direct into the mud from the real pieces of tea leaf contained in the mask. The product can be used a couple of times a week or simply when you need GLAM-tastic skin that starts glowing in 10 minutes or less."-GLAMGLOW

When applying I noticed this mask dries rather quick, so I applied it and layered more on.  I thought the tea leaf chunks were a little strange, but they are packed with Antioxidants and Polyphenols.  I would want them blended into the mask, so there are no chunks.  It did not itch or nor did I feel clastriphobic. I rinsed the mask off with warm water rubbing in a circular motion to exfoliate my skin.  This mask contains gentle pumice.

After using this mask, my skin was exceptionally soft, smooth and 5 minutes later I noticed my skin was in fact glowing!  The day after I used the mask, my skin was peeling a little.  A much needed exfoliation, this helped release congested areas on my face. My skin looks more even due to this exfoliation, glow and ingredients!  Day 3 and my skin still has a healthy glow!

GLAMGLOW Benefits
  • Noticeable 3-Day glow from skin collagen synthesis.
  • Leaves skin brighter, smooth and soft. 
  • Exfoliates and evens out skin tone.
  • Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Tightens skin and minimizes pores.
  • Absorbs impurities without removing skins natural oils.
  • Helps protect against free-radical damage.

Need To Know
  • Made for all skin types.
  • Natural & Vegan.
  • Full of antioxidants.
  • Cruelty Free
  • Contains TEAOXI time release technology (delivers squalene, EGCG Antoxidants & Polyphenols).
  • 99% Paraben free.
Available at Glam Glow, Fred Segal, Kitson, and W Hotel.
$69
1.7oz.
4.5/5

Product provided by Glam Glow.  This Review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment