Friday, January 13, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Well this is awesome!  Thank you to the lovely Colour By Makeup for choosing me as her many favorite blogs!  I am a fan her blog =)



Here are the rules if you are given the award:
  • You must thank the person who gave you the award, including a shout out with a link on your blog.
  • Share 7 random facts about yourself
  • Send the award on to 15 other bloggers whose blog you like to read, and let them know about it. 
7 Random Fact about me:
  1. I am a HUGE movie fanatic.  My favorite movies tend to be from the 80's & 90's..Back to the Future is my all time favorite movie!
  2. I have researched skincare for 12 years, due to my own acne.
  3. I am 5'10!
  4. OCD clean. It's strange.
  5. I'm DYING to travel to Europe. DYING!  Can't wait for 2013!
  6. I'm very thrifty and like to save my money!
  7. If it were my choice I would have grown up in the 80's & 90's lol.  I love the movies, music and fashion.
I am awarding the versatile blogger award to:






2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award :) Europe is a beautiful place, But even I haven't seen all of it yet xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for passing it on to me =)
    I plan on traveling late 2012 or early 2013, it's going to be so fun!

    ReplyDelete