Phase 1: Cosmelan 1 Mask is applied in office and left on skin for 4-10 hours depending on severity of Hyperpigmentation and skin color.
Phase 2: For at home maintenance Cosmelan 2, the mask is removed with Cosmelan Facial Gel Cleanser and followed by Hydra-vital Factor K Cream.
Advantages of Cosmelan:
- Skin is rejuvenated and brighter with lightening of brown spots in 1-4 weeks.
- Effective on all types of Melasma.
- Can be used any time of the year.
- Safe for all skin complexions.
- Formulated without Hydroquinone (a skin bleaching agent) and TCA (Trichloroacetic acid).
- Contains Azelaic acid (exfoliates & reduces pigmentation), Kojic Acid (lightener), Phytic Acid (lightening), Ascorbic Acid (slows free radical damage), Arbutin (lightener), and Titanium Dioxide (Physical SPF).
- Minimal side effects (very light redness & flaking.)
- Beneficial for acne by reducing oil gland production.