First of all, I have to say this product made my pores look smaller over night! I honestly could not believe it. The product is Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant. I refer back to Paula Begouns Beautypedia, creator of Paula's Choice for product recommendations and product effectiveness quite often. Name a product and she has a review and breakdown on her site. I respect her opinion and her books, The Original The Beauty Bible & Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me are two of my favorites!
Back to the product, it is a silky liquid 2% BHA (salicylic acid) exfoliant that:
- Unclogs pores & diminishes pore size.
- Gentle, fast acting and effective on stubborn acne and blackheads!
- Evens skin tone, creating clear & radiant skin.
- Penetrates skin better then a gel or cream, because it's liquid!
- Smoothes and firms skin, making you look younger.
- Anti-inflammatory ingredients calms redness, rosacea and builds collagen.
- Suitable for normal, oily and combination.
- Absolutely no fragrance, dyes, colorants and NO animal testing.
- Is quite moisturizing on my oily skin & works well with CeraVe moisturizer!
My skin really needed this product, I'm glad it worked for me! Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliates inside the pore as well as out of the pore. I have also found that liquid exfoliants penetrate skin much better then a gel or cream. I pour the solution into my hand and use my fingertips to apply to my skin. Cotton balls or squares only absorbed the solution and didn't allow enough product onto my skin. Note: Those allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate) should not use products containing salicylic acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid or BHA). Be sure to wear SPF 30+ daily with Zinc oxide or Titanium Dioxide to protect your newly exfoliated skin!
Bottom Line: I will be purchasing this amazing acne product over and over till I die-it's that good! My skin thanks Paula's Choice!
Available online at Paula's Choice
$18.95 On Sale NOW $15.16
A Lady J Favorite
*Product provided by Paula's Choice. This is a honest review.