Sunday, April 15, 2012

Glow with Dr. Brandt Overnight Resurfacing Serum



I received a sample of Dr. Brandt Overnight Resurfacing Serum when I ordered my Clarisonic.  Here is some information on the product.

"This concentrated serum is formulated with a time released 2% Retinol Complex that provides both immediate and long term release to promote radiance from within. It stimulates new cell turnover to improve skin texture and tone. The appearance of lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores is softened, revealing new, healthy skin with a youthful glow.  This serum contains Oliveactive to counteract inflammation, reducing redness and irritation while protecting against oxidative stress."-Dr. Brandt


This is truly a wonder serum.  And Dr. Brandt certainly makes us pay for it at $85.  This is my first time trying his products and won't be the last, with results like these..I'll be back for more.  The serum instantly softened my skin and it felt like silky hydration.  My skin calmed down before my eyes, my skin started to glow and I woke up to soft, smooth, more even toned, glowing skin, and refined pores.  It sounds like special effects lol.  This serum also effectively improved & exfoliated my forehead congestion overnight. Thank you Dr. Brandt!  Free of  Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Fragrances Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs and Triclosan.  P.S. I wish I could afford to use this all over my body!


Bottom line: The perfect resurfacing product for anyone, even if you have sensitive skin.


$85
1.7 oz
Available at Sephora
A Lady J Favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment