Friday, May 4, 2012

Becca Stick Foundation

"The ultimate skin savior, creating the illusion of flawless skin by evening out skin tone and lightly concealing blemishes. A unique balance between maximum sun protection (SPF 30+) and long lasting wear."-Becca


I tested the Stick foundation in "Maple" meant for dark tanned skin tones.  For color reference, skin tones matches best with Bobbi Brown natural foundation in "Golden".  Becca's "Maple" is more on the beige side, then yellow.  I found choosing shades to be very difficult online and the guide provided on the website to be even more confusing.  I suggest finding a salon that carries the line and testing shades before purchasing.  I experienced the coverage to be sheer to medium, very matte, powdery and not enough coverage for my hyper pigmentation.  The stick foundation can also be used as a concealer and has a light baby powder scent. My sensitive skin was unfortunately irritated by this scent.   

  • Contains broad spectrum SPF 30
  • Contains vitamins A,E,D to increase collagen renewal and helps skin retain moisture
Bottom line: Perfect for extremely oily skin or those living in humid weather, who need minimal coverage.
$44
0.3 oz
Available at Becca


*Product provided by Becca Cosmetics.  This review is my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment