Sunday, April 15, 2012

The BEST Investment I made for my Skin: Clarisonic!


To get things started, I honestly I am a bit mad at myself for not purchasing the Clarisonic Mia sooner.  It improved my skin overnight and already with 2 weeks use, it's had to believe I suffer from chronic acne.  I previously attacked my congested cheeks with Differin and Retin-A.  My forehead congestion has been a major issue and after using the Clarisonic Mia, my skin is on its journey to my "flawless" ideal. I do know my skin will never be flawless, but I would like to regulate it enough that it doesn't become congested and lighten my hyper pigmentation for a more uniform skin tone.

I first purchased the Olay cleansing system, at the time I thought it was amazing.  This was obviously before I purchased the Clarisonic Mia.  I used Olay's brush for 1 year.

Get to the review already!

Need to Know:

  • Deep cleanses skin with gentle sonic micro-massage action.
  • Cleans 6x better then your hands or washcloth, which allows skincare products to absorb and work BETTER!
  • Gently clears pores without chemicals or harsh abrasion. 
  • Reduces appearance of pores, fine lines, wrinkles & improves skin tone.
  • 1 speed.
  • Waterproof!
This cleansing tool delivers on all its claims and then some.  I am very excited to tell you this lol, this is my new BEST FRIEND!  My skin is now unbelievably soft, smooth, clear, exfoliated, refined, de-congested, more even toned and my products are working more effectively!!  When I feel my face after using this, I can't believe it's MY skin.  My pores are almost invisible and extractions pop right out!  I also use on my neck, chest and back and is great for ingrown hairs!

I ordered my Clarisonic Mia in Mandarin from Sephora for $119.  It came with a sensitive skin brush head, trial size Clarisonic Refreshing Gel Cleanser, charger and instruction.  I also purchased the Deep Cleansing Brush head $25, which is very similar to the Sensitive brush head (a little disappointing).  I thought the bristles would be much more different, with that title.  Either way, they both get the job done and clean my pores.  Each brush head should last 3 months and then be replaced with a new one.  I cleanse my skin for about 4 minutes, so I probably will be replacing it sooner.

While cleansing, I apply flush to my skin and move the brush in a circular motion to cleanse skin.  The on/off button has a timer for 1 minute and shuts off after 1 minute.  I usually use it for 3-4 minutes.  When not using the Clarisonic, I keep it on it's charger.

Bottom Line: If you are going to invest in any product cheap or expensive, make this a priority to add to your skin regime.  It will turn your skin concerns around!  I can't stress this enough!

$119
Available at Sephora, Ulta & Clarisonic.
Lady J's FAVORITE! 





No comments:

Post a Comment