Saturday, June 18, 2011

Olay Cleansing Brush-A must buy!

                           Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System

I am very particular about cleansing my face. I was using clean sponges, my finger pads or a wash cloth.  So when I the Clarisonic brush ($200) came out I read the mixed reviews and hoped there would be a cheaper version on the way.  Olay released a very similiar cleansing brush at only $30. I had to get it.  I regret not buying it sooner, it truly is the best thing to cleanse my skin with! I use the cleansing brush at least once a day and rotate with a sponge or wash cloth.  Wash cloths can harbor bacteria or be to aggressive on the skin, so wash in hot water and do not aggravate skin by scrubbing aggressively.  Learn to be extremely gentle with your skin.

The Olay brush comes with a sample size of Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser (great for exfoliating) and 2 batteries. Refills brush heads are sold separately. The cleansing brush has 2 speeds and claims to clinically cleanse skin 6x better then regular cleansing.  I am here to say they are not false advertising, this is completely true.  Proper cleansing is very important for many reasons.  One, being that if you do not cleanse your skin correctly and thoroughly, the products you pile on will not take affect. Two, when you are cleansing you are also exfoliating.  Whether using your hands, a brush or a sponge, dead skin cells are being swept off the surface and rinsed down the drain.  Using this cleansing brush will cleanse your skin properly, exfoliate and allow products to penetrate your skin and take affect. I use this product once a day, as time does not allow me to use 2x a day and my skin looks fabulous!  My skin looks and feels much smoother! I suggest everyone (even men) try this product.  You will not regret it!

Update 2012: Olay cleansing brush doesn't compare to the amazing results with Clarisonic Mia!  Invest in the Clarisonic.

No comments:

Post a Comment