Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Origins Stay Tuned Foundation is my new Favorite foundation!

                                    Origins Stay Tuned Balancing Face Makeup

Foundation is the last step to your skin care regime and should not "mask" your face.  Foundations purpose is to even your skin tone. I have tried every brand, cheap and expensive. Because my skin is problematic, my search for the right foundation was a long one.  I needed to find a foundation that was a) A great color match b) Won't make me breakout c) Medium coverage for my hyperpigmentation, but still look natural.

I came to Origins, because they do not use synthetic fragrance (the majority of cosmetic brands use this, it irritates my skin and allergies).  The have a okay color selection, they could work more on darker colors.  Finding a foundation with the right amount of yellow undertones has been an endless search.  The Origins associate gave me a sample and I tested it out over the next couple of days.

The Stay Tuned Foundation is a new summer favorite.  I tested this over the summer when my skin was the most oily.  The foundation is suited for combination skin, formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA,Synthetic Fragrance and animal ingredients.  Origins promises, "Skin looks naturally gorgeous, never greasy or glum." 

My skin can be quite oily, sometimes dehydrated and this foundation absorbs oil well and does not dry my skin out.  There are a couple essential oils in the ingredients, but they do not exasperate my oily skin or allergies!  I am happy with this natural looking foundation and will continue using Origins cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment