Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let Your Skin Breathe : Makeup Free Celebrities

I always have to smile when I see photo's of celebrities without makeup, it's a reminder that they are human too.  I think it takes a lot of courage to step out, knowing there will be cameras following your every move.  Showing your true self, bare skin, flaws and all.  I think that everyone should let their skin breathe more and not wear concealer, foundation or powder so much.  Your skin will thank you for it.  A bare face is a beautiful face.
                                                            Kate Hudson
                                                        Cindy Crawford
                                                      Gwyneth Paltrow
                                                       Halle Berry
                                                 Kerry Washington
                                                          Jessica Alba

1 comment:

  1. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.กําจัดขนถาวร

    ReplyDelete