"Soy Moisturizing Cream SPF 20 with protective sea lavender extract and amino acid-rich soy proteins instantly delivers optimum moisture and revives the skin while providing vital broad spectrum protection from damage caused by UV rays (in vitro test)"- Fresh
- Packed with Antioxidants, Amino acid-rich soy proteins, anti-inflammatory botanicals.
- Paraben free.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- SPF 20/ PA+++ protects skin from UV rays.
- Smells slightly like lavender.
- Cream consistency.
- Does not leave a greasy film, but a soft matte finish.
The quality ingredients in this moisturizer are hydrating, soothing and nourishing.
- Sea Lavender from France provides regenerative properties and protects skin against environmental damage, protects & boost collagen production.
- Soy Proteins packed with amino acids stimulate collagen and promotes cell turnover for soft & smooth skin.
- Vitamin C & E hydrate and soften skin.
- Polyphenol rich green, red and white tea work together to detoxify and protect skin.
- Jojoba seed oil & Meadowfoam nourish and hydrate.
- Seawater & Rosewater invigorates and balances all skin types.
- Cucumber extract provides anti-inflammatory benefits to soothe skin.
- NO breakouts!
- Contains no Physical blocker such as Zinc Oxide or Titanium dioxide.
- The scent irritated my eyes and allergies.
Bottom line: This moisturizer is suitable for all skin types except very sensitive & dry. Dry skin types may need additional moisture.
Available at Fresh, Sephora & Neiman Marcus.
*Product provided by Fresh. This is a honest review.