Finally a spot treatment that is affordable and works quickly, effectively and doesn't burn a hole through my skin! I have been a fan of Origins for some time now and read a ton of rave reviews about this product. At $13.50, I figured I'd give it a shot. It is a small bottle 0.3 oz, but it lasts well through 4 months and even up to a year. It all depends on how often you use this 1.5 % salicylic acid treatment.
"Red PMS pimple? Bad joke breakout? Heal, fight and fade it fast. Just dab on a dot and feel blemish-busting Salicylic Acid instantly help speed healing while anti-spot technology helps visibly correct post pimple darkening. Skin-calming Caffeine and Red Algae help visibly relieve irritating redness. And to help keep skin looking spotless, super exfoliators eliminate excess oils and pore-clogging debris."-Origins
- Salicylic Acid promotes the shedding of dead skin cells that would otherwise block pores and cause pimples.
- Exfoliates, shrinks and dries inflamed pimples over night!!!
- Reduces redness with Caffeine & Red Algae.
- Formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic fragrance, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, gmo's, and triclosan.
- Great for face, chest and back acne.
- Forms a coating/film on blemish.
- Pleasant smell.
- Product may sting.
- Tip: Do not apply to popped pimples it will burn.
Bottom line: Origins really delivers with this product, so pick it up sooner then later.