Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation


Foundation can be tricky.  You have to find the right shade to blend seamlessly into your own skin tone, the right finish and for my skin in particularly one that doesn't look ashy, pink, red and make my hyperpigmentation look more pronounced.  I first tried the BB Natural Finish Foundation and thought I'd found my staple foundation.  Nope..it oxidized turning my yellow golden skin orange, absorbed too much oil AND moisture from my skin.  The idea of this foundation was nice, but in reality it just didn't work for me.  I switched to BB Skin Foundation and have finally found my perfect match.  A foundation that looks like second skin and I LOVE it.  I prefer my foundation to look as natural as possible, even like I'm not wearing any.  The Golden shade does not oxidize and add's even more glow to my skin.  I love to glow, from my L'oreal Dark Spot Corrector serum, Murad Radiance Peel and Essential C Toner lol.

Back to this fabulous foundation:
  • Looks like skin, not makeup
  • Weightless feel and look
  • Evens skin tone, minimizes pores, conceals imperfections
  • Light liquid like consistency
  • Broad spectrum SF 15
  • Hydrating on skin & for all skin types!
I dot on the back of my hand and apply with Sonia Kashuk flat top brush for a airbrushed look.  I experienced absolutely NO breakouts,  irritation, white cast, and oxidizing.

A Lady J Favorite!!
1 fl oz.
Available at Bobbi Brown, Nordstrom

No comments:

Post a Comment