Saturday, July 28, 2012

Instant Glow with Murad Intensive-C Radiance Peel





I have fallen in love with this peel!  My family and coworkers immediately noticed a difference in my skin after 1 use.  My skin is literally  glowing, visibly more even toned, and smoother.  I have experienced less breakouts and my trouble spots hyperpigmentation, acne scarring and sun damage have drastically lightened (without hydroquinone).  Vitamin C & Indian Fig promotes collagen production, fights free radical damage, enhances skin clarity and luminosity.  Glycolic Acid (exfoliates dull dead skin cells and smoothes skin texture), Myrtle Extract (supports collagen production and elasticity.)  Lets just say my skin looks like Jada Pinkett Smiths since using this peel.  Her skin is to die for...bright, even and GLOWING.




"This active treatment instantly brightens smoothes and hydrates skin, reversing environmental aging after just one use. An easy to use, at home treatment that enhances luminosity to reveal a more radiant complexion."
-Murad


The peel is more of a mask and a cream consistency.  I massage the peel in instead of smoothing it on and have received better results this way.  I also bring it down to my neck and decollate.  Perfect for first time peel users, it is easy to use and can be used 2x a week.  There is no "peeling" of the skin.  I will be using this product till I  die, its that fantastic!  Murad products work


Recommended for all forms of hyperpigmentation: acne scars, melasma, sun damage and sun/age spots and anyone who wants instant glowing skin!
A Lady J Favorite!


$49.50
1.7 fl oz.
Available at Murad, Sephora


*All brighteners/lighteners are tested by me at different times and not combined through initial testing period.

No comments:

Post a Comment