Monday, July 30, 2012

Olay Complete Defense Daily UV Moisturizer SPF 30 Sensitive Skin


The answer to my SPF prayers, Olay delivers with a light, non greasy SPF with no white cast, doesn't cause breakouts or irritate eyes and is under $15!  I've tried an array of brands and stunned this is my favorite. My oily skin does not feel greasy, heavy or like a oil slick.  I can apply this SPF on my eyelids and under eyes with absolutely no burning or tears!  Apply SPF 30 daily to face, neck, chest, ears and all exposed areas.  Recommended for everyone including extremely sensitive skin, acne prone and oily skin

"Gives your skin complete care, providing everything it needs most to stay beautiful, plus extra protection against sun damage in a light, non-greasy formula."-Olay

Key Features:
  • Contains both Physical UV blockers (Zinc oxide) & Chemical UV blockers (Octo, Octi, Octin).
  • Light, non greasy cream formula.
  • Does not clog pores or cause breakouts.
  • NO white cast and absorbs well into hydrated skin.
  • Replenishes moisture and contains Vitamin E, Green Tea, Aloe.
  • 100% PABA free.
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Zinc Oxide (6%), Octisalate (2.5%), Octocrylene (2.5%).

$10-$15
Available @ all drugstores

Update 1/20/13: I experienced dehydrated skin, minimal moisture, some irritation and clogged pores- the hunt for my perfect spf continues.  I have since tried The Spf 15 version and my dark marks have returned.

1 comment:

  1. I used to used Olay ti clean my face but that bottle I used for many years because I always forgot about it! But if you choose Leather double handle briefcase I believe you'll only love it then visit cwmalls.com

    ReplyDelete