Saturday, July 9, 2011

Impulse Buys for Bargain Shoppers

Every now and then I like to go to Grocery Outlet & Big Lots in hopes of finding a "interesting" product.  I get a rush from bargain shopping lol.  I might have one thing in particular that I go in to buy, and leave with more then a couple items.  Today I walked in, looking for nothing in particular and purchased Beverly Hills Advanced Youth Recovery, Altaire-Paris Youth Vitamin Cream, St. Ives Mineral Therapy body wash, Clean & Clear morning burst shine control moisturizer. 

 I was surprised to see that the original price for the Beverly Hills Advanced Youth Recovery  was $124.95 for .87oz!  I paid $7.99!  I looked into the brand and the Beverly Hills Skincare Collection is a luxurious age-corrective skin system that uses the most advanced anti-aging ingredients proven to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, and smooth and hydrate skin for a more youthful appearance.  I had intended to use the cream as a eye cream, but after trying it on my skin I will be slathering this on from my forehead to decollate.  I'm stocking up on this!  It contains natural ingredients, certified organic antioxidants, natural silicone alternatives, and does not contain oil, fragrance, parabens, gluten and fragrance.  I am looking forward to using this luxury cream!


The Altaire Youth Vitamin Cream is very comparable to Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base.  I cannot use the face base because it contains shea butter, a known pore clogging ingredient.  I plan on using the Youth Vitamin Cream as a primer.  The Altaire line blends science with vitamins A,E,C,B5, vegetable DNA and botanicals to effectively fight the signs of aging.  The Youth Vitamin Cream claims to protect against pollution, environmental damage, wake up the skin and contains copper, vitamins E & B5.  The cream leaves a lovely healthy glow on my skin.

St.Ives Mineral Therapy Body Wash copper, to maintain skin tone and elasticity.  Calcium and potassium help to regenerate healthy skin cells.  This product does not contain parabens, phthalates, animal ingredients and is made with natural ingredients.  My skin is extremely sensitive, so it is important I buy hypoallergenic products or double check the label for any potentially irritating ingredients.  My skin loves this body wash!

Clean & Clear Shine Control Moisturizer is something I have seen and just passed up in the past. I figured I would give it a try at $2.99.  Product claims to moisturize all day and have long lasting shine control.  There is also a faint scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment